Chanel - Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eye Shadow Review.



Colour - Black Star.

Hey Make-Up lovers! 
This is one of my high end purchases.  (£22.00). It's a great product which I've had  for a while now. If you are looking for a 'night time' eye make-up look I would definitely recommend this product. If you were thinking of purchasing 'Black Star' and using it as a daytime look, it would work also, but I would recommend applying it with the applicator it comes with, as I find it's easier to see how much of the product you are applying. I have also tried blending Chanel's Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eye shadow - Twilight, and I would definitely say that both the colours make an excellent night time, party look.

Pros
  • When applying this eye shadow, I find that you will not need to use a primer. (Of course, this is completely optional).
  • The packaging is Elegant. It comes with a soft pouch and it looks great if you were to use it as an everyday compact mirror.
Cons
  •  It's a little bit pricey for the size of the Eye shadow, but when used correctly, it goes a long way. I've had this product for a little over a year, and I still haven't needed to repurchase it. 
  • The Eyes shadow is a lot smaller than the Chanel container that it's placed in.
Overall, I don't have very many negative things to say about this product, other than the price. It is a good investment, but if you can't afford to buy high end items, I would recommend looking for dupes!

Colours It Comes In:
  • Amethyst
  • Beige
  • Black Star
  • Ebony
  • Ivory
  • Magic Night
  • Platine
  • Safari
  • Taupe Grise
  • Trace
  • Vert Khaki
If you have any other questions, do not hesitate to contact me.

How do you feel about this product? Comment below!
Have a lovely day,
Maia xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment