Tiffany & Co

Tiffany and Co Bead Bracelet


Tiffany and Co is a brand that has been around for 175 years and always been has known to provide an elegant, stylish and unique touch to their jewellery.
Every piece of jewellery comes gracefully packaged in the little famous blue box, tied with a dainty white ribbon.

 The first time I set my eyes on a Tiffany and Co boutique, I knew I wanted to take a look inside.
The boutique I visited was inside of Selfridges, London. It is a small store but still bursting with beautiful jewellery designs, from stunning silvers to beautiful golds with a touch of breathtaking diamonds. 



I entered the store not knowing what my first Tiffany purchase should be. I spent about and hour in awe of what was in front of me. 
After about an hour, I then knew exactly which piece I wanted. I had chosen the original and very popular bead bracelet.
The bracelet comes in two sizes, small beads and medium beads. I had chosen the medium size.
  
Unboxing my first ever T&CO.

 Now it's time to reveal to you my beautiful bracelet...
Ta-Dah!


The Sales Assistants at the boutique were quite rude. I waited a while to be served and they let people go ahead of me, which I thought was utterly unfair as I had been waiting for assistance for a good while.
As much as I love Tiffany & Co, I felt as if the experience of buying such a beautiful, luxury item was slightly ruined. 

Overall, I will continue to love Tiffany & Co. It is something that will truly last a life time. 

What was the first ever Tiffany & Co Piece you purchased?





No comments:

Post a Comment