Louis Vuitton Price Increase.


All rights belong to Louis Vuitton. www.louisvuitton.co.uk
  
Yesterday I was browsing the internet and decided to take a look the latest Louis Vuitton collection. I was overwhelmed with the beautiful Spring/Summer 2013 collection amongst all the other fantastic pieces.

For a while now I have been eying up the Mini Pochette. I feel that every Louis lover has to have this in their collection. If you are starting a collection (like myself!) this is a great piece to have. It is not too pricey.. or is it? We will get to that later.


All rights belong to Louis Vuitton. www.louisvuitton.co.uk


 The Mini Pochette  comes in three canvas prints: Damier Ebene, Damier Azur and the ever so popular Monogram print.
The size of the delightful piece is: 0.8inches in width, 3.5inches in height and 5.5inches in depth.
If you haven't seen what the Pochette looks like, it may sound incredibly small but it can certainly fit a surprising amount of items inside.

The Pochette is extremely versatile and can be used as either a clutch, wallet or even a make up bag. It is all down to your personal preference.

Moving on to the price of the clutch, you can purchase it for £160... Sorry did I say £160? What I meant to say is £170, yep. That's right! As of yesterday Louis Vuitton have increased their prices yet again on pretty much everything. For example, the Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM that I own, used to be £510 it is now increased to a staggering £575. 

 I have to say, I am not too pleased with the constant increase of prices. I will continue to love the brand and their breathtaking pieces. I know that the bags are excellent quality but in my opinion I feel that the luxury designer company are getting a little too greedy.

 How do you feel about Louis Vuitton increasing their prices? 

All rights belong to Louis Vuitton. www.louisvuitton.co.uk



You can check out the latest news and the latest collections at Louis Vuitton's official site:
 UK
www.louisvuitton.co.uk
USA
www.louisvuitton.com




3 comments:

  1. LV lovers should stop buying LV bags for a year so they can get a reality check and realize that they make most of their money from normal hard working people. Yes! their bags are nice but, also over rated. In my opinion Gucci is better because the offer free repair service if it's within the same year, cleaning service, they have sales twice a year, and rarely increase their prices. The rich and famous can afford to pay the increases yet they get all the perks like luxury brands such as LV, Gucci, etc for free just to wear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Completely agree with this post! I was looking at a Marc Jacobs watch for my 18th, just before Christmas it was £289 (pricey I know) but now it's £329!

    But going back to Louis Vuitton, I remember having one of their bags when I was 13, not liking it and putting it straight in the dustbin. Now I'm kicking myself for not selling it!

    Lovely blog
    Beth,
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Following your lovely blog from SA

    www.kajalmaharaj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete