Fashion Haul

All Rights belong to www.ASOS.com



ASOS Wrap Dress
Price: £35

Last week I was looking on ASOS for something new. I knew that I needed a new dress and I wanted it to be simple with a classy look to it.
When I am browsing through ASOS's dresses, I feel that there are rarely ever any dresses that I like. They are either too short, too long or simply just not my taste, so when I stumbled across this dress I knew I had to have it!

It took around a week to arrive, which I thought wasn't too bad, especially because ASOS provides each and every customer with free delivery worldwide.

However, I am really not to keen on the way ASOS tend to pack the clothes. It comes in a cheap plastic bag with holes in it. I feel that if you are paying a fairly large amount of money for something, it should arrive at your door looking neat and tidy. (I know that isn't ASOS's fault but it is quite annoying).

Have you ever exprienced bad packaging on your orders from ASOS?

I cannot say enough great things about this dress, I purchased it in a size 10 and it fits perfectly. It is extremely flattering and feels light as a feather. I feel that the flarey arms are what makes this dress original and stunning looking. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it.

As the dress is black, you can wear any colour shoes with it, from pumps to heels. I tend to wear beige high heels with the outfit, as beige is really in this season.

What do you think of this dress?


Have a lovely day.


2 comments:

  1. such a lovely dress! really suits your figure aswell! lovely blog by the way! please stop by mine too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Maia. I really like your blog and it would mean a lot to me if you would take a minute and check, follow my blog if you like. Thank you so so much, have a nice day,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete