The White Blazer.

So on my shopping travels lately, I have notice that the trend has been white tuxedo jackets. I remeber buying one last year from Mango whilst it was in the sale and for a whole year it was just sitting in my wardrobe gathering dust.
 I have to say, at first I really wasn't into the whole wannabe Kim Kardashian style jacket as I thought they were a little tacky.
You're probably thinking ''well, why the hell are you writing this bog post'' well, my bloggerettes (I litreally just made that up.. haha!) that is because I have succumbed to the Tuxedo!

I recently came across this photo whilst looking for a nice new white blazer, and realised I had a similar blazer (tuxedo) that I could restyle. I tried my best to restyle it and here is the finish look:

Image from www.google.co.uk 
As you can see in the photo above, there is a small polka dot top underneath the blazer. As I didn't have a polka dot top, I paired my tuxedo with a polka dot dress that I bought from Tesco. (I know what you're all thinking when I mention Tesco but I have to say, they do have some great stuff this season!) 
                                             Check it out! http://www.clothingattesco.com/


On to the  Accssories!


I didn't want to copy the style of the model too much. In the photo you can see that she is wearing silver jewellery. I decided to swap the silver to gold and this is how it turned out.
On my wrist I am wearing a Lexington, Michael Kors watch, a really old 18 Karat bangle (you can get similar bracelets from places like New look)  
I decided to go the extra mile and add a dainty gold chain to the blazer (very Kim K) which I took from my ASOS Jumpsuit outfit.

As for shoes, you could either wear black or beige flats or pumps. In my opinion, I would probably wear beige pumps as it's one of my favourite colours/style of shoe.

I love the contrast of black, gold and white. It's extremely elegant and is something that is timeless and so, so chic!

I feel that this outfit is aiming more toward evening but if you really want to wear this in the day, then maybe you could wear it to a job interview or even lunch with friends!

                                        What do you think of this outfit and would you wear it?
                       Also, comment below to know what posts you like me to review/talk about next!

Have a great day Bloggerettes! 






No comments:

Post a Comment