Everyday Makeup.

My Everyday Makeup Bag


I have recently been writing about a lot on Fashion Trends and the latest looks, but haven't really posted a lot concerning  Makeup. I decided today's the day.

The best way to start is by showing you all what Makeup I use on a day to day basis. I love seeing these videos on YouTube and also reading them on Blog sites, so I guess now it is my turn!




This is my everyday makeup bag that I carry on a day to day basis. It is small but don't let that fool you! It can fit quite an extraordinary amount of items inside.
I purchased the bag from the beautiful Victoria's Secret store in New Bond Street, London when it first opened last year.

The Contents of My Bag.

Purchased from www.boots.com - £12.99

This stippling foundation brush is by far my favourite brush. I had seen a lot of positive reviews on the brush, decided to take the plunge and purchase it. It gives a truly amazing, great coverage finish to liquid foundation leaving your skin looking natural.


www.nyxcosmetics.co.uk £11.00

I purchased this Photo-Loving Primer whilst at the Excel Beauty show in London. It was my first time trying NYX products. I love this Primer, it leaves my skin feeling like silk and I find is perfect for all skin types. I have very sensitive skin and break out using most things, but this primer hasn't caused me any problems.

Illamasqua foundation £27
Maybeline Fit Me Foundation £7.00

I often mix the Illamasqua Skin Base foundation (shade 7.5) with Maybeline's Fit me foundation in the shade 210 to get an even colour for my skin.
I have been using the Skin Base foundation for a year now. I love it. The foundation provides excellent coverage which lasts all day. The only problem that I have noticed with this foundation, is that it tends to break me out a little.

Maybeline's Fit Me foundation also provides good coverage considering it is not a premium brand foundation. It looks natural and feels comfortable to wear, the only problem I find with this foundation is that it does not last all day and makes my skin look really oily, so I often find myself blending the foundation out using my stippling brush to stop my skin looking too shiny.


Royal Brushes - Bronzing Brush

I picked up this brush from the Excel Beauty show in London last year. It is an excellent quality brush. I use it as a buffing brush as the hairs are soft and do not irritate my skin. Once I have applied my foundation using my stippling brush, I buff the foundation into the skin using this brush and it creates a flawless, natural look.

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Collection.
£27

I have nothing bad to say about this face highlighter pen. It gives my skin a beautiful radiant look, covers up my dark circles and lasts throughout the day. It also looks great on photos!
The pen design I have is limited edition. I am not sure if you can still purchase the ridged design, but you certainly can purchase the highlighting pen.


Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish Bronzer.
On Sale: £7

I purchased this limited edition Bronzer from Bentall's. I feel the colour is a little too dark for me, so I often dust a little on my cheeks and use it as a light blusher. The packaging is stunning and the quality of the bronzer is great. I find that it lasts all day.

All About Face - Tesco

I was in dire need of a new mascara as I had run out of my collection 2000 mascara. I came across Tesco's own brand of mascara and liked it for a little while.
It is not my favourite. I find it leaves my eyelashes looking clumpy. I think it is time to purchase a new mascara asap!

M.A.C ''Girl About Town''
Elizabeth Arden High Shine ''Pink''


Girl About Town is a lipstick I have owned for a while. As you can see in the photo, I'm running out of it!
It's a vibrant colour, does not dry my lips out and is great for evenings as the colour is very pigmented. I often find myself wearing this in the daytime, if I am wearing a plain outfit. 

Elizabeth Arden's High Shine Lipgloss is one that I use on a day to day basis. It is such a pretty colour and is extremely moisturising on the lips.

My everyday makeup look.


I hope you enjoyed seeing what I carry in my day to day makeup bag. If you have any questions regarding the products that I use, feel free to comment below!


What is your favourite everyday Makeup essential?








4 comments:

  1. love posts like this! I really want to try the FIT me foundation too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great natural everyday look!! :D

    have a good weekend!
    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I aboslutley love the Stippling brush :) So good for everything! xxx

    ReplyDelete