Burberry.

Burberry Blast.


I have recently discovered an amazing site where you can put together stunning collages of your favourite Fashion/Beauty looks ranging from pricey products to reasonable priced products, all for free!

I have become rather addicted to the site and will continue to create a wide variety of Fashion and Beauty collages for my readers to take inspiration from.

I have noticed that beige, browns and blacks are really in this year, so I decided to create a collage of one of favourite clothing designers, Burberry

www.polyvore.com
''Burberry Blast'' My collage.


Aren't the Burberry clothes simply breathtaking? I feel that this outfit is simple, but still maintains an elegant, classic look.

What is your favourite item on my collage?

My favourite item in the Burberry collage has to be the belt. A belt plays a huge part in making a plain outfit stand out, for example, I recently came across an old jacket and belt of mine that I had never worn and was just sitting in my wardrobe gathering dust, so the other day I decided to play around with them and this is what I came up with...


Bright Green Jacket - Tesco
An old studded belt.


I'm not really a fan of funky coloured jackets, but paired with the silver studded belt, I think the look I created looks bright and fun!

What is your opinion?






3 comments:

  1. hiii
    just saw your comment on my blog and popped over to say hello.
    i'm following you now :)
    for some reason, you've not popped up in my google friend connect for following me though, how odd :(
    laura x
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very odd! Have no clue how that happened.

      Thanks for following me!

      Have a great day x

      Delete
  2. lovely post hun! love when you get a great find thats on trend from somewhere like telco.
    new follower
    take care

    georgia
    x
    learningwithlipstick.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete