Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss.

Shade: 58 'EMOI'


I'm wearing Chanel's Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss in the colour 'EMOI'.


Hey girlies! So today I'm going to review a fairly new product that I have purchased. I am completely obsessed with lip glosses, and if you haven't guessed by the title, it's by one of my favourite designers, Chanel.
Chanel's make-up products are well known for their excellent packaging and amazing quality of make-up. Chanel make-up is a little pricey, but it goes such a long way and lasts a great amount of time.
As I'm reviewing their lip gloss today, I shall get straight to the review!
Price: £25
Sold at the following stores:
  • Some Boots stores
  • Chanel Boutique
  • House Of Fraser

http://ba.fimgs.net/system/pics/1471/large/chanel.jpg?1286559236
Chanel's beautiful packaging.

What Chanel say about this lip gloss: 


''Pure brilliance, pure shine intense colour, long wear lip gloss''.

How I feel about this product:

As I stated to you above, I've had this lip gloss for a little while now, but long enough to review it for you. The packaging is wonderfully elegant. The gloss is cased in a shiny, black plastic topped with the golden Chanel logo on the lid. 
Once you open the lip gloss, you immediately smell a beautiful fragrance from the gloss. The consistency of this gloss is slightly heavy on the lips, but with the correct lip brush, you will be able to apply the correct amout that suits you. I feel that this dark red colour is great for every skin tone. Chanel state that this gloss provides you with ''intense colour and pure shine'' which lasts a long time and I completely agree with what they say. This gloss lasts for around an hour and provides the lips with an amazing shine (as you can see in the photo of myself wearing it).

So what are the pros and cons of this gloss?


Pros:

  • Beautiful packaging.
  • Intense, rich colour
  • Adds an amazing shine to your lips
  • Lasts a long time on your lips

Cons

  •  A little pricey
  • The container is made out of a solid, black plastic, therefore you cannot see how much of the product is left.
I hope you have enjoyed reading my review. If you have any questions regarding this product, or any of the other products I have reviewed, comment below!

Have a lovely day.
Maia xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment