My First Louis Vuitton Experience.

Outside Louis Vuitton in New Bond Street!

Brother and I. Thank you for the best Birthday ever.

Mum and I. Thank you so much for the best Birthday ever.

Sorry I haven't blogged for a while. I've been extremely busy with college and my Birthday
I promise I will start reviewing products much more, now that I have more time to review things. 
As you can see, this blog is about my very first experience receiving a Louis Vuitton bag. (Greatest present ever).


If you have ever been to the LV store in New Bond Street, you would know how beautiful the store is. 
It is filled with three floors of amazing, luxury items from bags, to shoes to jewellery. You name it, they have it!

This photo was taken by me. ~ The beautiful Louis Vuitton store in London
 As I entered the store, I was politely greeted by the sales assistants waiting at the door. They all were very sweet. 
I carried on walking around the store, looking for the perfect bag and I finally found it (Louis Vuitton Neverfull GM). I went to the table and was greeted by Cindy who was my sales assistant. (If you ever visit the store, ask for Cindy. She is such a great sales assistant and gives honest and great advice about the bags.)
 At first, I had the idea that I was going to buy the MM size (medium size) but I felt that as beautiful as it was,  it was slightly small for me, as I am quite tall. I guess it is just personal preference, but I definitely preferred the GM size.
Overall my first experience with LV was fantastic and it definitely will not be my last.

My stunning bag. Damier Ebene, Nevefull GM

 What was the first Louis Vuitton you ever purchased? What bag are you hoping to one day get? Comment below as I would love to find out!

Lastly, no Birthday is complete without a cake! This is what my Family surprised me with:
  A stunning cake from Patisserie Valerie

If you are interested in looking for a Birthday cake, wedding cake or even just a treat for yourself, head over to their website: http://www.patisserie-valerie.co.uk/   
You will not be disappointed!

Have a great day!








3 comments:

  1. Hi just found your blog! Beautiful bag - just stunning! It looks like the perfect size for everyday with enough room to carry all your things, great choice! :) I'm hoping to one day get the exact same one, or some travel luggage. Thanks for posting!

    If you have a minute, take a look at my blog? If you enjoy it, maybe we could follow each other? Lucy xx

    www.behind-clothes-doors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a must have bag! Let me know which bag you get from Louis Vuitton. Can't wait to find out. The Neverfull is definitely a must have bag!
      I'm going to take a look at your blog and follow it now!
      Thank you for commenting x

      Delete
  2. Beautiful bag!! And the cake looks so yummyyy!!Following you now hope u follow us back. Kisses

    ReplyDelete