THANK YOU ALL!

THANK YOU TO 200 OF YOU!

Today (18th/November/2013) I found out that I have reached 200 Subscribers. Subscribers? You are more like best friends to me.
I am so very thankful for each and every one of you. You are always posting such lovely comments that really make my day. I am the happiest girl right now and it is ALL thanks to you beautiful people.
 Last year was a hard time for me and I never would have thought of uploading a video to YouTube. On September the 25th of this year, I decided to gather up the courage and post my first video thinking I would only get 1 subscriber. Now I have 200? It is so crazy to me! 
 Here's to many more years on YouTube. This is only the start. I LOVE YOU and remember, you are all beautiful. If you don't like what you see in the mirror, then please get a better Mirror from IKEA.



Have a wonderful day and make the most of your beautiful life.
Lots of love,
Maia (TheMissMaritza)
xoxo 
www.youtube.com/themissmaritza
www.twitter.com/themissmaritza


No comments:

Post a Comment